So, it begins. Creating Space & Life

      

So, I decided I'm going to blog about Creating Space & Life.  Not like outer space, or life like children.  But creating space in my life.  Fingering out what does my space look like, both physical and mentally.  What does this part of life feel like, what makes my life happy.  Being middle aged, getting both my bachelors and masters nontraditionally.  Having a child that is out of the house, who is getting ready to get married (so excited!).  Enjoying the outdoors doing many different activities.  Raising a giant goofy 2ry old dog and enjoying Retirement through my husband's eyes.  I have decided to blog about Creating Space & Life.  

What Creating Space & Life means is how I have started to create My Space & Life.  This isn't going to get deep; I don't think 😉.  It's more of what's on my mind, how I contribute to others and society.  Sharing things, I have learned through my journey.   Maybe things I find fun, or I feel are interesting to share.  Going to focus on the positives, I think we need a little more of that in the world.  

Soooo... not sure how all this blogging stuff works.  But feel free to join me in my journey, or not, either way I will still be here Creating Space & Life.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remodel-Fun Part!

Creating Space & Life- Remodel

Hello! Here We Go